The Softie Boho Beanie Cap by Jon Renau is a brand new addition to The Softies line and can be worn as a beanie or a headband, two looks in one! It comes in seven solid colors and three fabulous prints! They are very stylish, following today's trends, are super cute and the most comfortable caps you can find. The new Bobo Beanie offers a great alternative when you are not wearing your wig, and of course for wearing over your wig for every occasion. One size fits all.
You’ll love the luxurious soft feel of all of the Softies provide, the comfort, style, and versatility you seek and are hypoallergenic. They are made with softest Bamboo Viscose, these caps are sure to be an instant favorite! The bamboo is so soft that many wear it as a sleep cap, as well. With the ever-changing needs of women with hair-loss in mind, Jon Renau strives to produce the finest quality available on the market today!
They come in a variety of great colors, click here to view the color charts.
How to Apply
1. Place the beanie around your neck and slide it up above the hair line and your ears
2. Adjust to the desired placement, beanie can be worn twisted or folded as a headband
1. Hold cap open and “shake” forward and down to close the top opening
2. Slide it on just like you would a cap
3. Adjust the placement as needed